So you’re not six years old. You can still join an increasing number of people who enjoy learning ballet! From basic ballet positions and postures with correct body placement to mastering the nine essential barre exercises along with centre exercises and a basic vocabulary, you can start as an absolute beginner or return at any level.
Basic Beginning Ballet for
Adults & Teens
Beg. Intermediate Ballet for Adults & Teens Wednesdays 6:40-7:40PM
Intermediate Ballet for Adults & Teens
Mondays 7:50-9:00 PM
Pointe classes are offered at all levels from beginning to adv/int to experienced dancers who train on a regular basis. Instructor permission required.
Discover the fun and joy of Broadway style and rhythm tap dance! Geared to adults and teens with an emphasis on basic rhythms and moves. Learn a new vocabulary–brush, flap, hop, shuffle, stamp, stomp, how to do basic turns.
Beginning Tap Wednesdays 6:40-7:40 PM
- Beg/Int Tap Mondays 6:40-7:40 PM
Get in Shape, tone those muscles and lose weight at the same time with this moderately paced fun workout. Ineludes low impact aerobic dance moves, body toning with light weights, resistance bands and stretches to popular music
Introduction to basic postures and movements of American Jazz Dance. Warm-up, stretch, floor work, technique and across the floor combinations. Increase your understanding of jazz dance music, and history. Learn a variety of lyrical and latin jazz dance moves.
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 PM Open Level
Thursdays 6:00-7:00PM Open Level
- Beginning Yoga is a vinyasa style class that builds strength, flexibility, and balance while flowing through yoga poses. By moving mindfully and linking breath with movement, you will energize your body and still your mind, leaving class with a calm, peaceful glow. This class will focus on the basics of yoga, safely guiding the beginning student through the poses.
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Yoga is for the yoga student who is ready to move on from the slower pace of beginning yoga. This class will offer more challenging poses, but will still offer modifications to students at all experience levels.
- Thursdays 6:00-7:00 PM Beginning
- Thursdays 7:10-8:10 PM Adv Beginning
- Saturdays 9:00-10:00 AM Adv Beginning