Dance Theatre Northwest offers
Military Discounts- Family Discounts
- Our class schedule is designed so that our students can also receive multi-class discounts. New classes including Yoga and many others! Check out our new class schedule – Class Schedule and Class Fees
- Contact us via phone call or SMS text at (253) 778-6534 or email us at email@example.com for any questions!
- Classical Ballet Classes (Children, Teens and Adults): Pointe, Beginning, Intermediate and Professional Level. Click to view Class Schedule.
- Other Classes Include: Tap, Broadway Jazz, Yoga Workshop, Ballet Barre, Dance Exercise, Musical Theatre. (From Beginner to Advanced for Adults, Teens & Children.)
- DTNW Professional Private Lessons: Private lessons are available to regularly enrolled students. Call for details.
Musical Theatre Intensive Camp (NEW)
This fun energetic, intensive theater and dance camp is designed to encourage and support young theater enthusiast. Campers will work daily with professional artists, program administrators, and guest artists receiving priceless insight into the craft of theater and dance. Campers will develop skills they will use throughout their lives through training that will improve their stage presence, acting, drama, dance techniques, movement concepts, choreography, voice, music and audition. Preparation will also including basic skin care, make-up and nutrition. Dance Theatre Northwest has received multiple awards for its community outreach programs and artistic excellence. Fee includes camp registration for both weeks, all supplies and equipment, jazz pants, and final production on August 10 at Chambers Creek Regional Park at 1:30pm for families. Day/Dates: July 30-Augst 3 & August 6-10 (2 week camp)
Instructor: Melanie Kirk-Stauffer, artistic director, former professional dancer and TV fitness expert, Guest Artists and Staff
Ages 9-14 Location: Dance Theatre Northwest Studio & CCRP
Time: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
NEXT AUDITIONS FOR JR DANCE ENSEMBLE TBA
COMPANY MEMBER AUDITION INFORMATION
CALL (253) 778-6534 FOR AN APPOINTMENT & APPLICATION